Sunday 29 August 2010

I hates it. Part 1

It being the new 6v6 scenario.

I've just logged off, after a couple of drinks and having complete the neww WE Warfront event line (So at least 15 Runs both as Pug/Premade)...and I don't like it.

In fact I would go as far as to say I dislike it immensely bordering on hating it.

I'll clarify this further tomorrow but right now all I have is.....apathy. I would have much preferred pretty much anything else.

But A) I'm fully aware everyone else including my guildies seem to *love* this and B) Kudos to Mythic for bringing forth something new. Ill go into further detail soon!

3 comments:

  1. I don't like it either. But for farming insignia/medallions it unparalleled. If you're in a premade, it's going just a uber farming experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I would go as far to say, that this partilcuar scenario has my highest loss rate. Since the premades are out in force and farming the pugs.

    ReplyDelete